Excel: Advanced Excel Formatting, Excel Functions, Excel Modeling in Practice: Hands-on!
What you’ll learn
- Differentiate yourself at work. Quickly and dramatically
- Get hired in Finance – financial modeling skills are the critical edge you need at interviews
- Take your career to the next level!
- Get a certificate of completion
- Build financial models from scratch (shown step-by-step)
- Format sheets and charts professionally
- Learn new keyboard shortcuts and be even faster in Excel
- Understand advanced Excel functions
- Build nested functions
- Use Excel’s financial functions and understand concepts like: Present Value, Future Value, Discounted Cash Flows, Net Present Value, and IRR
- Build flexible Excel models
- Use Cell Styles and format spreadsheets easier and faster
- Learn several hidden Excel tips and tricks
- Understand the core principles of financial modeling
- Learn financial modeling best practices
- Design principles for good model building
- Build integrated financial models
- Forecast financials and use scenario analysis tools
- The course is designed for intermediate and advanced Excel users. This is not a beginners course
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016
The Microsoft Excel Course: Advanced Excel Training:
You’re here because you want to build sophisticated financial models and learn Excel.
And you’re here because you want to take your Excel skills to the next level.
Well then, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to our Advanced Excel course!
An Excel journey that will reshape your existing skills. We will teach you in-demand Excel techniques that will allow you to transform your career.
The course will keep you engaged by providing a combination of video lectures, course notes, take-away templates, quizzes, exercises, and even homework. And this is a great opportunity to add practical Excel focus to what you learn in the program.
From Day 1, you will jump right in Excel and perform right away.
This isn’t a boring experience!
The depth and breadth of Excel topics we’ve selected is challenging and rewarding, providing a 360-degree approach to financial modeling in Excel.
Our strong focus on real-world examples ensures a super hands-on Excel experience. We’ve designed a process that allows you to learn and see how things are applied in practice.
What makes this Excel course different from the rest of the Excel or Financial Modeling courses out there?
• High quality of production –HD videos (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
• Knowledgeable instructors – Our team has created some of the most popular Excel trainings the world has seen. And we have brought our A-game for this one
• Complete training – we will cover all topics you need when building a financial model.
• Jam-packed with materials – Course Notes & Excel files, Shortcuts, Exercises, Quiz questions, Homework – You name it! Everything is inside!
• Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 or 2 business days.
• Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course.
Why should you consider enrolling in the program?
1. Salary. Acquire technical skills and differentiate yourself. More quickly. More dramatically.
2. Stress management. The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
3. Growth. If you take your career seriously (and we know you do; otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this) you have to grow quicker and faster.
Please don’t forget the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced the course will provide a ton of value for you?
Just go ahead and subscribe to this course! If you don’t acquire these skills now you will miss an opportunity to separate yourself from the others. Don’t risk your future success! Let’s start learning together now!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring financial analysts, investment bankers, private equity analysts, business intelligence consultants
- People who are ambitious and want to grow faster than their peers
- Anyone who wants to use Excel at its best and wants to build complete financial models