Microsoft Outlook 2016 at Its Best – Boost Your Office Productivity in No Time with Outlook 2016: The #1 Outlook Course.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to manage your emails, calendar events, contacts and tasks
- Learn Outlook’s most valuable communication tools
- Practice with hands-on exercises and quizzes
- Acquire handy tips and tricks that can be applied in a professional environment
- No prior knowledge is required
- Access to Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Willingness to learn and practice
Microsoft Outlook from Top to Bottom.
Extremely hands-on … Super useful … Remarkably engaging
Microsoft Outlook 2016: Beginners and Intermediate Training is our newest course on Udemy. It guides you through Microsoft Outlook and looks into the practical application of its numerous functionalities. The video lessons touch on several topics such as Outlook’s interface, Account Management, Sending E-mails, and other Mailing functionalities. Besides that, we will discuss how to use the Calendar Manager. Finally, we will focus on how to organize multiple tasks and we will show you some tips and tricks that will improve your performance in Outlook. Specializing in these topics will have a great impact on your career because employers consider this software a necessary pre-requisite before selecting you for a given job.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
Why is this important?
You can include the course certificate on your resume. This will be valuable confirmation indicating you are familiar with the program and that you would not need tutoring in your first days on the job.
What if you don’t own a training certificate?
Well, you simply risk being beaten by the competition.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Finance courses are out there?
- High quality of production – Full HD video and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (certified Microsoft Outlook expert with significant professional experience)
- Bite-sized learning – Our lectures are brief and to the point. We want your attention throughout the whole course
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept, or would like to ask us a question, you’ll receive an answer within 36 hours
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course
Please don’t forget the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day, unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced the course will provide a ton of value for you?
So, what are you waiting for? Click the “Take this Course” button! See you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- New users of Microsoft Outlook
- Intermediate users of Outlook
- Everybody who wants to improve their performance and productivity at work
- Everybody who wants to learn some productivity tips that save a lot of time