Understand and Learn How to Apply the Core Principles of Finance In a Couple of Hours.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the time value of money
- Learn about the components that form interest rates
- Make the distinction between fixed and variable interest rates
- Understand how to negotiate with banks when applying for a loan
- Compare present and future cash flows
- Assess whether a project is feasible from a financial perspective through the Net Present Value technique
- Learn about annuities
- Calculate a complete loan schedule with fixed payments
- Know how to convert Foreign exchange currencies
- See the core principle behind modern Equity Portfolio Management theory
- Be able to make your own financial decisions based on sufficient financial literacy
- No experience or Finance knowledge is required – everything is shown in the course
Welcome to our Finance 101 course!
Most people don’t realize how basic finance calculations play a major role in their life:
– the ability to compare two investments
– the understanding of how the timing of cash flows impacts their value
– the preparation necessary to negotiate an advantageous mortgage or loan rate
At the end of the day all of these decisions shape the amount of money you will find in your bank account. And because money accumulates over time, potential inefficiencies have an even higer weight in the future.
On the other hand, educated financial decision making goes a long way and could easily play a major role determining your net worth in the years to come.
In this course, we will start from the very basics. The lessons are suitable for those of you who have not studied finance in university or during an MBA course.
We’ll cover the following fundamental topics:
- cash flow calculations
- the time value of money
- the components forming interest rates
- how to compare between investments
- what is an annuity
- how interest compounds over multiple periods
- what is the difference between monthly and annual interest rate
- how to calculate IRR, NPV, and many more
The course contains plenty of useful resources such as course notes, quizz questions, practical exercises, and a vibrant Q&A section where you can contact the course tutor and ask questions.
Sign up for the course today and make sure you are in control of your financial future!Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to manage their own money
- Anyone from any country
- People who want to improve their financial literacy